Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 600 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
A brief overview of the Security Engineering Team 📚
A brief overview of our day-to-day stack:
• Code collaboration: GitHub, CircleCI, ArgoCD
• Project management and knowledge: JIRA, NotionCommunication: Slack, Zoom
Your mission: ⭐
• Driving improvements to Payfit’s security posture through strategic planning and collaboration with infrastructure teams, with trust, autonomy and influence
• Having key security related responsibilities within automated test design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules across our AWS Cloud infrastructure
• Sharing knowledge by giving brown bags, tech talks, and evangelizing appropriate tech and engineering best practices
• Contributing to investigations of any actual or potential information security risks or breaches, and develop mitigating plans and coordinate the incident response
• Performing vulnerability assessments and security testing
• Building security automation for cloud environments
• Working closely with the infrastructure and product teams who are working with the cloud, and ensure that they have secure-by-default systems