This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You want to build meaningful start-to-finish features. We trust for ownership and contribution from Day 1.
• You take care of the codebase from the first lines of code until production to release features that make sense for customers.
• You continuously maintain and improve quality across the stack. We reflect to have a Zero Bug policy. You know how to maintain a large codebase with best practices like tests, monitoring or logging.
• You love to write. We share knowledge by writing things down. You have adopted the habit of keeping an up to date documentation for any kind of contribution.
• You want to improve your workplace process (ceremonies, etc...) We believe in combining discovery cycle and delivery cycle to impact our customers work life. You are eager to iterate on our workflows to find the ones that work for us.
• You are receptive to feedback, to be mentored and mentor. We're caring and make sure that everyone can grow. You will be empowered. You will empower others.
• You love understanding the market, the customer needs and motivations. We focus on shipping impactful product changes. You are ready to get the hang of small and medium-sized enterprises Finance challenges.
Level we are currently hiring for
We are looking for a Confirmed Software Engineer who will contribute to the whole perimeter of the JetLang Runner.
Not sure you're the right fit?
Just apply and let's talk. We include everyone. We are listening diverse candidate voices.
How we work 💻
• Release Cycle. We get into a rhythm of finishing things.
• Focus on Outcome not Jira Cards. We give you problems to solve, not just user stories.
• Meet Time and Make Time agenda. We protect your time as contributor.
• The Logbook. We give the ownership of the product features to the whole team by writing things down to share knowledge, be transparent and open about what's going on.
• We're caring. We make an effort to create a place that challenges and supports us.
• Remote Friendly. People used to work on average 2-3 days remotely a week before the Covid confinement, while the confinement the whole company has been able to sustain the activity in full remote, Payfit is now studying the most efficient model. We strongly encourage you to maintain a healthy work/life integration to do great work and be active part on your personal life.
• A Triforce collaboration: Design x Engineering x Product. We work together backed by the Double Diamond process to have the most impact.
Our Tech Stack 📦
• Docker images and containers to be ready the first day to push and deploy
• A dedicated Design Studio team working on our Design System to avoid redesigning things every weeks
• A Continuous Security best practices with a bug bounty program and a development security policy
• A data exploration for insights and analysis from our internal data like Jira issues with Looker
• Services monitoring dashboard built with Datadog
• Continuous Integration with Docker and CircleCI
• Writing things down with Notion
• End-to-end web testing with our internal tools based on testcafe
• A daily team process to manage errors with Sentry
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣Phone/visio interviews with a Tech Recruiter,
3️⃣Interview with the Engineering Manager,
4️⃣Live coding with members of the team
5️⃣Interviews with Engineering Director & VP Engineering
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)