PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role 👉 increase satisfaction by assisting the Customer Care Managers in their missions
• Work on a day-to-day basis with the Customer Care Managers team,
• Assist them talk to clients with a "class-A" quality answers,
• Be an internal champion by balancing the overall workload within the team.
You will also
• Be trained on PayFit amazing product and on payroll topics so that you can improve your skills,
• Work with the Customer Care Squad Leaders and be guided by them to manage your missions,
• Work in coordination with the Internal Payroll Specialists and the Tech team to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
• Important 💡 We are looking for a 6 months internship, job is situated in Paris, French native speaking.
Your missions ⭐
One of PayFit most challenging goals is to keep our Customers Super Happy.
As a Customer Care Intern, your role is to always keep in mind this target. In other words, you will become a PayFit expert and be the reflection of the best service we can give to our clients.
You will be part of the Customer Success 🇫🇷 Department, you will manage several questions and tickets in assistance with the Customer Care Managers. As such, you will:
- Follow the same onboarding a Customer Care Manager would have,
- Learn about our internal tools and how we manage our customers,
- Receive tickets from the Customer Care team and assist them answering those requests,
- Talk to all Customer Care Managers in order to help them on a everyday basis,
- Become an expert in the Payroll profession,
- Participate to "side-project" to increase PayFiter and Customers satisfaction
As their trusted contact you will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer lifetime value.