Your role: As HR BP, you will join our People team to take over all People related topics for our Customer Services team (over 120 ppl)💡
Your role is to ensure compliance with our HR processes and local requirements, while partnering with managers to ensure team continuous engagement and performance.
You will also act as a true team player and work in close coordination with other members of the People team (People OPS team, Recruitment team, Payroll&Admin Manager, Fulfillment Manager…)
The main challenges you will have to face will fall in at least the following points:
- How to support the team through scale and provide the most efficient and enabling HR support?
- How to ensure all levels of management are aligned with our policies and become ambassadors themselves?
- How to ensure our engagement and values follow our ambitions in a “Work From Anywhere” world?
- How to help the Customer Services deal with some specific topics : Wellbeing, Support during reorganization, Career development, Learning ?
Your missions ⭐
**- Act as the HR referent in your perimeter for Individual Contributors and Middle-Management
- Understand the business and our strategic objectives to provide the most accurate support to the teams
- Collaborate actively with our 2 HR BPs, Mathilde & Guillaume**
*>>> How to support the team through scale and provide the most efficient and enabling HR support? *
- Be the entry point for all employee in your population for general HR requests and/or be a coordinator with the experts
- Lead HR strategic guidelines to support business strategy and changing needs
- Contribute to projects in partnership with the... to support the achievement of the HR strategic objectives
- Provide support and coaching to all employees in their professional development
- Manage employee relations and provide guidance towards conflict resolution ; conduct investigations
- Implement and facilitate the adoption of HR tools and processes (Performance Reviews, Career paths, Compensation campaigns, Relocation, Learning actions...)
- Ensure our compliance with applicable local labour law and regulations (statutory documents, employee files, etc)
- Support PayFiters on relocation projects and immigration topics
- Promote our culture internally and externally
- In charge of PayFiters’ offboardings for your perimeter ; lead the offboarding meeting(s)
>>> How to ensure all levels of management are aligned with our policies and become ambassadors themselves?
- Support managers as a business partner in their team management
- Partner with management, and our Fulfillment manager to engage employees and boost team spirit
- Lead workshops to empower managers on HR topics (performance management, career development, compensation…)
- Conduct People Reviews within your perimeter
- Intervene in internal mobility processes & promotion processes to validate culture fit and management skills and potential
- Get involved in the performance & talent management for the team
- Support and advice management during underperformance periods or Offboardings to ensure HR compliance and respect of our values
*>>> How to ensure our engagement and values follow our ambitions in a “Work From Anywhere” world? *
We are currently implementing a “Work From Anywhere” policy, your role will be own, follow, secure and communicate this policy in your perimeter.