One of PayFit most challenging goals is to keep our *Customers Super Happy. *
As a Customer Care Squad Lead, your role is to always keep in mind this target. You will become a PayFit expert and be the reflection of the best service we can give to our clients.
You will lead a squad of about** 6 Customer Care Managers** (# of people could of course evolve), each of them being in charge of all incoming enquiries of a portfolio of customers.
As such, you will ensure a continuous improvement of your team's performance and coach them with regards to the following KPIs:
- maintaining a low level of incoming enquiries by offering exhaustive, didactic and easy to understand responses
- ensuring a high level of satisfaction of the customers in your squad's portfolio
- ensuring low ticket resolution times,
- ensuring low ticket backlogs
- ensuring a high contribution of your squad to updating our online support resources
As a squad lead, you will also:
- help your team escalate product or payroll issues internally and with customers
- be the voice of the customers of your squad and influence the product roadmap
- be in charge of your team's further training
As their trusted contact you will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer lifetime value.
Your role → Increase satisfaction by developing the best possible customer relationship 🚀
You will also:
- Be trained on PayFit amazing product and on payroll topics
- Work with our Marketing and Scaled Engagement Teams to proactively improve our product and our self-support platforms
- Work in coordination with the Senior Payroll Experts and the Tech team to deliver outstanding service to our customers
- Work closely with the Product and Tech Teams to share the clients' feedback : you are the customer’s voice!