PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with over 5000 customers in just a few years, and is currently launching in Italy to replicate the success of France, Germany, Spain and the UK. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
YOUR ROLE → Provide our new customers' with a frictionless on-boarding experience when setting up their PayFit accounts.
As part of our new Italian team, your primary goal is to ensure a smooth transition for our customers from their previous Consulente del Lavoro to PayFit.
We adapt to each customers’ unique profile and data input requirements while configuring their PayFit account. You are detail orientated and focused on identifying potential roadblocks within INPS and payroll data which could delay or complicate the onboarding process. As one of the first members of the Italian team, you will help us continuously build and improve our processes to ensure the smoothest customer experience and communication.
YOUR MISSION →
- 60% administrative data collection and cleaning
- Manage Client Data - you will be required to gather and consolidate all payroll and HR data sent by our new customers
- Be proactive in customer follow-up to ensure timely data transmission and ensure the clients requirements are met
- Process, analyse and validate the data using payroll and HR data from their previous payroll provider
- Provide the customer with a reliable account and provide initial product training
- Implement new processes and tools to improve the team’s efficiency
- Working closely with sales and product teams to answer payroll-related queries and guide our customers to setting
up their accounts
- Understanding and communicating customer needs / requirements to respective teams.
- Help the global finance team manage customer invoicing and billing locally
- Liaises with other Senior Staff including the Sales and Product Teams to ensure that the Client Accounts are offered a unique Service