When ? 📅
As from now.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage their leave and expense requests.To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
As a Global Fulfillment, Learning & Development Manager you are a People Team member and reports to the Chief People & Fulfilment Officer. The Global Fulfilment Learning & Development Manager’s main mission is to coordinate and build learning experiences and processes to increase the level of fulfilment and engagement of our PayFiters.
He/she will help us to provide in priority a robust learning & development experience to PayFiters. The mission will be to coordinate, articulate, support and build projects beyond Learning & Development on Fulfilment, handling matters on our values and culture.
It will be key to provide support, advice and tools to managers and HRBPs on our learning and development approach and offers. Working trustfully with all stakeholders, C-levels, management, employees and People teams is a second nature.
Your missions are to:
• Coordinate our Learning & Development approach, initiatives and offers
• Coordinate and follow Management Development Program
• Be an expert and partner on all Career Path and Development related questions
• Support managers and HR teams on our People Reviews’ organisation & follow-up
• Act as a role model in enhancing our Culture on day to day
• Monitor fulfilment survey process and ensure smooth action follow up
• Responsible for coordinating Fulfilment Roadmap initiatives, in living out more our values or keep strenghtening our culture
• Articulate and improve our living out values program including associated behaviors translation into all People cycles
• Enhance a feedback culture and provide required program & support in development cycles
• Monitor content & analysis of our Learning Management System
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You have at least 3 years of experience in learning & development or HR roles
• You know how to be work remotely with different countries
• You’re bilingual or close in english
• You enjoy coaching, presenting and talking to crowds
• You are outcome driven, autonomous & proactive
• You’re creative, innovative
• You’re a team player
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• You are hungry for building an awesome fulfilment experience to PayFiters
• You are convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry and want to be a part of it
• You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be autonomous, creative and intellectually curious.
• You are agile and enjoy engaging people
• You enjoy working in a fast paced and flexible environment with high energy
What we offer ❤️
• An amazing work environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
• An attractive remuneration package
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• Remote friendly policy
• A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate
• Regular team and global events
• Restaurant tickets• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered)
• Henner health insurance (60% covered by PayFit)
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!