Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 600 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain, and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays, and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your role : Level up the engineering teams effectiveness💡
The Engineering team counts more than 70 people in Paris and Barcelona and we are still growing. Divided into different tribes to better address our diverse technical and product challenges, all the teams need the best tools, processes, and best practices as well as a clear communication.
The Developer Experience team, is part of our Expert Tribe, and is here to improve the engineer's daily life.
As engineers they need to focus on core algorithms, API developments, User Interfaces ; they don't want to wait too long their CI, they want to have the best infrastructure environments locally and for testing, they want to have a clear ownership and practices over all teams.
The DevExp teams is managing different tools to help engineers stay in the Flow. We created a complete on-demand testing ecosystem with NodeJS and the GitOps pattern, we are working on the Stack used by developers to create new features and we deployed a Developer Portal based on backstage.io from Spotify. There are many projects we could work on in the future to always improve developers daily life.
Your missions ⭐
• Develop, maintain and improve our internal tools (Stack, testing on-demand environments, CLI, framework and more).
• Understand the Engineering Team needs and challenges.
• Communicate through all the teams and evangelize best practices as well as help implement it.
• Think, design and implement technical solutions to improve the developer experience.
• Design and implement simple and efficient tools for our different teams with NodeJS or any other platform.
• Make the engineer's efficiency your first priority