*Who are we ? 🚀 *
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 600 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in Italy to replicate the success in France, Germany, Spain and the UK. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: As Lead Product Ops, your mission is to support the Product team on strategic & operational challenges💡
Your missions ⭐
Within the Product Ops team, you will be positioned as a true facilitator to contribute to the general PayFit growth.
You'll be in charge of:
- Leading and managing two divisions of the Product Ops department (4 people currently and more in the future - Project Managers & Analysts) to achieve the best results supporting PayFit’s Product organization scale going from 180 to 350 people in the coming 18 months,
- Coaching and making the team grow and be fulfilled at work,
- Helping Product teams iterate on the product development process to strengthen alignment on strategic challenges worldwide,
- Improving the operational infrastructure for Design, Product, Engineering and Product Builder teams to increase their efficiency, their impact and their fulfillment,
- Fueling Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Product Designers & Product Builders with data and strategic insights to help them make the best product decisions,
- Organizing Product rituals within the Global organization to foster communication and alignment to enhance the best impacts,
- Ensuring we're at the top of best-in-class product organization in terms of efficiency and fulfillment.