As France has the highest payroll complexity worldwide 🌍, Product Compliance currently remains one of the top priorities for our Product team in 🇫🇷.
PayFit currently handles over 150 collective agreements and payroll rules related to the private sector and plans to extent to other fields soon.
The Legal Manager is a part of the Product 🇫🇷team which is composed of the 3 following teams :
• Product Builders
• Compliance & Payroll 👉Your position
The Compliance team covers both the Product Payroll and the Product Legal teams working hand in hand to ensure that the PayFit application remains compliant with business rules at anytime.
Their missions include monitoring legal and payroll updates, make the synthesis of new disposals in order to integrate them in PayFit, manage and maintain the collective agreements, ensure the payslips and declarations edited by PayFit are correct at any time.
Your missions ⭐
As Legal Manager, your job will be to pilot both the Legal Product and Payroll Product teams to ensure that payroll and legal operations can help us fuel our amazing growth. As PayFit grows and the Product expands, you will be responsible to make the team evolve accordingly to match the needs.
• Structure and manage the Product Legal and Product Payroll teams (from integration to performance review and OKR settings) and put the team in the best conditions to ensure that the application remains compliant,
• Be responsible for the reliability of the payroll and legal rules implemented by PayFit,
• Ensure alignement and communication between the Product Compliance team and the others product teams,
• Allocate necessary ressources to deliver roadmaps items and improve the quality of the application,
• Ensure alignement and communication between the Product Compliance team and related teams in other departments (Internal Payroll specialist, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing),
• Define the hiring needs and hire top profiles to complete and make the team grow,
• Provide the team with efficient processes and tools as long as its missions evolves,
• Ensure communication with official institution regarding Payroll and Declarations management.
** What we offer ❤️**
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• An attractive remuneration package,
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• Remote friendly policy,
• A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• Regular team and global events,
• Restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• Sweevana, our employee benefits platform (discounted offers, gift vouchers, private sales).
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!