Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang, we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 5000 companies such as Revolut, Big Mamma, Qonto or Back Market to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role: Lead Customer Service Operations to provide customer with an amazing experience 💡
You are leading PayFit’s Customer Operations. This means managing the business plan for the department : people, operational KPI and gross margin. But also piloting and concretely doing projects with your team to transform and optimise our service for our customers.
Moreover, you and your team are in charge of piloting and helping payfit to transform the customer experience through its online platform, its content, its communication and associated channels and of course a standard quality of service.
Your best partner is the Head of Customer Service who is in charge of the service as a whole. As a strategic and tactical partner, you spend time together ensuring the business runs, and building what it will look like tomorrow.
Your team is rich with fantastic individuals that you empower to achieve this mission. You are part of the Global Operations department running growth, customer, business planning and Payfit’s business platform.
In your position you contribute to building our business strategy and running it while ensuring business is running on a daily basis. You are in a unique position to contribute to the Customer Service future in all its aspects.
Your missions ⭐️
• Pilot CS Operation roadmap, business plan and delivery of the initiatives in short and mid term
• Manage a team of highly talented and diverse people with excellence and care (10+ talents)
• Lead, mentor and grow a talented team with already experienced managers within
• Manage and deliver our Customer Business Plan
• Manage and transform the CS department processes optimising internal productivity and delivering an efficient service to our customers
• Develop our customers experience through the customer platform, with service quality, great content, training and communication
• Provide department with data, analytics and the right metrics to take the right decisions whilst piloting the business on daily basis
• Help our Expansion team grow the business and the relation with our existing customers from our customer base
• Own and deliver key projects yourself for the business when necessary as an entrepreneur
• Partner with the Head of CS France to deliver concretely his vision of CS everyday
• Work directly with the Head of Operations to build direction, long term vision and innovation as well as clarifying short term uncertainty appearing in a business in hypergrowth as expected.
• Be a facilitator to the organisation, federating internal teams and stakeholder around the common goal : Payfit growth, Customer satisfaction and PayFiter fulfilment