Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 600 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
A brief overview of the Core Platform Team 📚
Our main mission is to power PayFit’s growth by providing a highly trusted evolutionary platform, focusing on its reliability, observability & scale.
This involves building core tools used throughout the whole engineering organisation and collaborating closely with teams to take the best out of the platform.
💡 The team's top priority is focused on getting a modern Kubernetes based platform, with the help of core components to drive the scalability, cost effectiveness, observability and reliability.
💡 The team is also responsible for spreading the best practices to other teams and enable them to use the platform features for monitoring, scaling and securing their workloads.
A brief overview of our day-to-day stack:
• Code collaboration: GitHub, CircleCI, ArgoCD
• Project management and knowledge: JIRA, Notion
• Communication: Slack, Zoom
Your mission: Scale PayFit's platform & architecture ⭐
• Participate in maintaining, hardening and improving the platform.
• Contribute to the infrastructure evolutions to eliminate single points of failure, bring high availability and implement a distributed architecture.
• Automate every aspect of infrastructure deployment and observability.
• Collaborate closely with other teams to take care of service specific infrastructure and reliability needs.
• Take care of packaging workload resources in Helm charts to run, monitor and scale application services.