Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain, and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays, and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your role → Product Designer
As a Product Designer, you’ll work within the People tribe to define, build, and ship new Experiences that will change the way people interact with each other. The missions of the People Tribe are to empower people’s relations and help organizations to keep people fulfilled. To fulfill these missions we are creating a brand new product’s vertical that has a huge impact on our customers and will allow PayFit to generate a new line of revenue.
Your missions ⭐
Team worker. Be the user's voice of your squad, as you'll build and ship new experiences together. You will be able to express yourself and push for innovations, in cooperation with product managers and engineers.
User-centric. Explore and understand the needs of PayFit's customers to always provide an experience that will be enjoyable and valuable for them.
Full-stack designer. You'll work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights taken from every stakeholder (PMs, Sales, Support, Customer etc...) into new products and features. And finally designing the workflows, detailed interactions, and pixel-perfect mockups that engineers can implement.
Reflect and project yourself on the full scope of a project. Your role will be to empower stakeholders around it to provide all the material needed for the success of a project. From technical constraints to marketing reflexions.
Vision. Challenge the roadmap and existing features to always provide a five-stars experience to our users.
Design system advocate. Help define and standardize our design systems, and establish best practices for software and design workflows
Your work environment 👪
- We will create a dedicated squad within the People team where you will be the Product Designer in charge and work daily with the Product Manager, the Team lead, and Developers.
- You will be dedicated to a new squad within the people team. As their product designer, you will be autonomous to manage your own scope, roadmap & initiatives, reporting directly to your Design manager
- A growing-fast, inspiring and international Design team of 14 people with various profiles from User Researcher, Brand Designer, Product Designer, System Designer, etc...
- Ability to work remotely within the same timezone. We strongly encourage you to maintain a healthy work/life integration to do great work and be an active part of your personal life.
- A Triforce collaboration: Design x Engineering x Product. We work together backed by the Double Diamond process to have the most impact and define the solutions, together.