What will be your role?
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our People Operations Team as a People Project Manager.
Your mission will be to support our Local People Teams & act as an accelerator of growth by leading strategic HR projects.
You will be responsible of:
1️⃣ Structuring new strategic people projects from scratch such as the management of our Hiring Plan or how to set up a Feedback Culture.
2️⃣ Coordinating & managing people projects to drive alignment between our countries and bring maximum impact to our PayFiters.
3️⃣ Analyzing key people data to draw insights & empower our People Teams’ decision making.
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
• A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act) and
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!