Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 10,000 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit's success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
About the role:
Our Sales team drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Account Executives and Business Development Reps (360 sales role). We value being a great team, achieving the extraordinary, and changing lives.
What you will be doing?
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating a high producing sales team, and in doing so generating revenue opportunities for the sales organization
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team
- Formulate and execute on monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic and fast paced sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct weekly forecast review and quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales Development and Marketing to drive our demand generation strategy
This role is for you if:
- To be a team player
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- 3+ years of successful sales management experience.
- Experience selling in the technology field
- Success in building, growing and managing highly prolific sales team
- Impact Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by always aiming to drive impact for the customer
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Leveraging Data - Ability to manipulate and interpret data to create hypothesis, derive insights and build strategy
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience selling towards HR or Finance personas
- Experience selling to Mid Market
- Experience in a Saas enviroment
If you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, we would love to hear from you!
Your future team
You will have a team of roughly 5 Account Executives. You will collaborate very closely with our local head of marketing and SDR Manager
Validation of the application
1️- TA interview for 30- 45min
2️- Interview with Hiring Manager & Case Study (60 min)
3️- Interview with SDR Manager and Head of Marketing (60 min)
4- Interview with our VP Sales (45 min)
Background check to verify (ISO27001 certification): identity, diploma and past professional experiences
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe it is key to produce your best work and to be fulfilled. We therefore offer the possibility to work away from our main offices, within the UK ; as well as abroad for a defined period of time. Further requirements may apply depending on the role and your overall experience.
Learning & Development: At PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills every day with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Private medical insurance with Vitality and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka care
Meals: Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice. Fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
Public transportation: A minimum of 50% of your travel cost to the office is covered by us.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Parental support program: 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of leave for the co-parent.
Time off: 25 days of paid holidays per year.
All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process.