Your role: Translate business needs into efficient SalesForce Setup & Tools
As the SalesForce PM at PayFit, you will have a lot of opportunities to make a huge impact in the company. You will work with our colleagues in sales, marketing and customer success in order to translate business needs into effective setup & processes within Salesforce.
We implemented SalesForce SalesCloud in June 2020 and Service Cloud in June 2021 and there is still a lot to be done to realize the full capability of our dear CRM. Our setup is still young and is plenty of opportunities. There is a huge potential to push our tool to the next level: almost all the company is using it and we are on our path to make it more scalable, improve PayFit's productivity and increase PayFiters' adoption.
You will join the Growth Platform Team: 2 SalesForce PM ; 1 SalesForce Admin & Architect ; 1 SalesForce Dev. Your closest colleagues are Business Ops (CS, Sales, International) who will work with you to gather the business needs, frame them and prioritise them. We are part of the Growth Operations team, your business partners will be spread across 5 countries.
Your missions ⭐
👉 Focus : Deeply understand business needs/pains and turn them into reality.
- Roadmap Management
- Coordinate with business Ops and other PMs on the SalesForce roadmap to ensure the right priorisation and delivery of different items
- Deep dive onto business needs: understand what are the pains the teams are facing on a day to day basis and turn those pains into opportunities
- Communicate with key stakeholders your vision and plan: align expectations, department priorities and local needs
- SalesForce implementation
- Implement all kind of automations through flows and process builders to increase teams' productivity
- Design new processes that can be implemented in our actual environment, taking into account its constraints without fearing of changing it
- Manage actual and future integrations between SalesForce and our tooling eco-system
- Improve layouts and navigation to push adoption and to gain efficiency
- Be the Project Manager of next SalesForce migrations, after Sales & Service, we may need other SalesForce products in our ecosystem
- Advise and Coach
- Help your Business Ops partners to grow their SalesForce knowledge and bring them to autonomy
- Take part into transversal projects linked to SalesForce: tool benchmarking and integration, refine business needs, challenge implementation
- Collaborate closely with Data teams to leverage SalesForce data in our Data visualization tool (Looker)