This job is for you if... 🦄
• You have an experience as a Product Manager in a startup, building and improving B2B SaaS products.
• You have experience building and launching new products in a cross-functional team.
• You enjoy collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, co-creating solutions and delivering in an agile way.
• You have a great touch for design and UX. You know what product excellence looks and feels like.
• You're impact driven and focusing on delivering results for both customers and the business.
• You speak english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
• You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills
Your work environment 👪
• You will work daily with your Tribe, composed of 4 Product Managers, 4 Product Designers and 18 Engineers
• You will report directly to Tribe Product Director
• A unique architecture with the JetLang, our in-house programming language
• An international mobility and scope : offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London and Milan
• A "Work From Anywhere" Company culture, allowing you high flexibility
• A growing-fast, inspiring and international product management team of 20 people.
• A global Product Team of 200+ PayFiters
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Visio interview with Michel (Tribe Product Director)
2️⃣ Case study
3️⃣ Meet Foundations team (visio with PM, Designer and Engineer Manager)
4️⃣ Meet Seb (our VP Product) and Flo (our CPO)
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
• remote friendly policy,
• a Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)