Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your missions ⭐
• Own availability and performance of mission critical services & products,
• Build automation to all non-exceptional service conditions,
• Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting,
• Design, write, and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of PayFit's services,
• Build a culture of technical excellence: exceptional testing, automated end-to-end testing, shadow deploys, game days, and high observability,
• Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams,
• Contribute to a culture of continuous improvements & ownership.
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• You are experienced in software development.
• You are experienced in public cloud solutions.
• You have experience managing an engineering team on projects with technical dives into code, networking, operating systems, and/or storage.
• You have excellent communication skills.