Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
You'll be joining HR-Assistant Squad 🏡
Our team (HR-Assistant) is part of the Foundations tribe whose mission is to "make PayFit easy to build, easy to use". The tribe operates in two main fields core SaaS (validations, authentication, permissions, and roles...) and core HRIS (the foundations for HR verticals to offer a good experience and assistance to our users).
HR-Assistant operates mainly in the core-HR field but keeps the other teams' enablement at the heart of its mission. Our main focus this year is to increase revenue 💸 and customer satisfaction 😍.
To give you more context, we are currently working on:
• Building new features to display useful employees' data to a HR or a manager
• Offering automatic guidance and support to our customers in their daily job as HR or managers
• Improving and developing, documents access and display in the app as well as enabling other teams to use/upload/download files in PayFit app using our services
• We also have the ownership and impact on other features used in different scopes in the application.
Our people 😍
You will be working everyday with 4 other happy 😊 , passionate 💙 and dynamic 🔥 software engineers, as well as the squad tri-force : the engineering manager 👩🏽💻, the product manager 🧑🏽💻 and the product designer 👩🏼🎨. The main spoken language in our team is English 🇬🇧
Our daily work
The topics we work on require an important part of discussions, system design and planning with different teams at PayFit.
For the day to day work, we use:
• Technical stack: TypeScript, React, Node.js, MongoDB, GraphQL, Jest (with testing library)
• Code collaboration: GitHub, CircleCI, Docker, K8
• Design tool: Figma
• Project management and knowledge: JIRA, Notion, Miro, Whimsical
• Communication: Slack, Zoom
Your mission 💪🏼
You role is to contribute to the whole process of the features creation (from system design to delivery and monitoring). You are expected to:
• Challenge our current architecture and design new systems with the team
• Participate actively in our agile ceremonies
• Participate in workshops for transversal tech initiatives
• Handle eventual bugs with the team
• Monitor errors - SLO analysis and updates
• Contribute in team release (CI/CD)
• Code high quality features with the team and give/receive code reviews
• Participate in giving design reviews and running some discoveries with the product team