This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• You are experienced in software development, specifically in distributed system.
• You are experienced in public cloud solutions.
• You have excellent communication skills
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• You have 7 years of experience in software engineering.
• You are experienced designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems.
• You have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive. ownership and drive.
• You have experience with:
- At least 2 programming languages : GoLang is our go-to but we will appreciate your other programming skills with Python, Scala..
- Queue Management (SQS, Kafka, etc...)
- Storage (MongoDB, Redis, etc...)
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Phone interviews with Antoine, Tech Recruiter and Amal, Engineering Director
2️⃣ On-site (or visio) meetings with:
• Antoine, Tech Recruiter
• Guillaume, Clément or Karim, Site Reliability Engineers
• Amal, Director of Engineering
• Arnaud, VP of Engineering
3️⃣ BBQ test to share drinks and mingle with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)