Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Through PayFit, employees have dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 4 000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role → SEO Manager ⭐
The adventure is just getting started : to help power our next wave of user acquisition, we’re looking for an experienced and analytical SEO Manager to accelerate our growth.
Within the Growth team based in Paris, your mission is to craft, drive and execute the Payfit SEO strategy across 5 countries (for the moment ;) ) in order to fuel our Sales team with new opportunities.
This is a strategic role for Payfit as we are greatly betting on this unexplored channel to drive our 2020+ growth. Your role will cover data analysis, SEO project structuration, project delivery and management.
Your missions ⭐️
- Craft an organic growth strategy to substantially increase traffic, signups, and revenue
- Identify and prioritise growth opportunities (keyword research, website structures, sizing content needs…) to build roadmaps & action plans (goals, resources, execution)
- Own the SEO funnel for all markets
Weekly/monthly performance analysis
Ad hoc analysis on revenue generation, organic traffic, competitive market share to find growth opportunities
- Find the recipes that work for us and scale them throughout our countries
- Think broader than SEO to develop multi-channel initiatives that take advantage of the ability of partners, press, organic social, videos, review sites and more
- Ensure perfect content creation and integration, content- and UX-wise