Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 600 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses. We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
A brief overview of the Architecture Team 📚
Our main mission is to evolve PayFit’s architecture & empower teams to build a sustainable product, and promote innovation.This involves collaborations across the whole engineering organisation.
A brief overview of our day-to-day stack:
- Technical stack: Node.js, TypeScript, Go, OCaml, React, AWS, Kubernetes
- Code collaboration: GitHub, CircleCI
- Project management and knowledge: JIRA, Notion, Whimsical, Miro, Google Docs
- Communication: Slack, Zoom
Your mission: evolve PayFit's architecture ⭐
- Think, design, and drive evolution of PayFit’s architecture and systems
- Collaborate with multiple teams in the prioritization of actions and setting up an actionable strategy to get there: delivering software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of PayFit's services
- Build a culture of technical excellence: automated testing, data-driven decisions, best practices, incremental delivery, continuous improvements, and ownership
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams
- Lead critical cross-functional initiatives with a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership